Weekend with overnight stay at Agriturismo Cascina Carretto
An ancient Lombard estate of 25 hectares dating back to 1600, finely restored, immersed in the quiet of splendid gardens and fertile vineyards, in one of the most evocative and uncontaminated places in Franciacorta.
Cascina Carretto is the ideal place to spend a relaxing weekend discovering the flavors of the area thanks to the typical cuisine of the farmhouse where meats, cured meats, fresh pastas and desserts are home-grown.
A visit to the cellar cannot be missed, we are in Franciacorta, a large area where the highest quality sparkling wines are produced according to the Classic Method.
From our vineyards we obtain Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet, Syrah and Petit Verdot grapes which we work in the company to produce our wines: Franciacorta DOCG Brut Millesimato, Franciacorta DOCG Brut Rosé Millesimato, Curtefranca red and white.
- One overnight stay (check-in from 2.00pm to 8.00pm)
- Welcome aperitif with flute of Franciacorta Brut
- Dinner with 4-course tasting menu and drinks included (Curtefranca red, Curtefranca white, water)
- Check-out by 10am :00 and collection of bicycles; whole day available to discover the beauties of Franciacorta and Lake Iseo
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Free internal uncovered parking
- Possibility of late check-out by 7.00 pm (with supplement)
- Visits to the cellar and wine tasting by reservation with supplement
: € 140 per person
Agriturismo Cascina Carretto is open all year round.
For further information call the numbers: +39 030.7769869
/ +39 351.7773586
or send an email to email@example.com
or visit the website www.cascinacarretto.it