Would you rent a bike to appreciate the beautiful sceneries of the region of Iseo Lake and Franciacorta? Would you appreciate the tourist routes of the region on two wheels, whether you plan a self-guided tour or a group event guided by a local expert guide?
Do you like sport holidays
and would you sped them beside Iseo Lake? Iseo Bike gives you the opportunity to enjoy your perfect stay or outing, because of its enthusiastic and professional approach to the activities on offer.
You find us in Iseo, at the entrance of the Campsite "Del Sole" and just a few minutes away from the town centre. Enjoy with us the best bike tours in the area of the province of Brescia.
Flavio Tignonsini, the heart and soul of Iseo Bike
Iseo Bike is the brainchild of Flavio Tignonsini, a former trainman with a genuine passion for this land... and for bikes. Flavio is a mountain bike guide, certified by the Italian Academy of Mountain bike. At the Academy he gained technical and practical knowledge about bikes, hints on emergency mechanical repairs to the bike, as well as all the other information relevant to the safety of those he leads. He has personally tracked down some of the most popular cycling routes in the region of Iseo Lake and Franciacorta.
An area awaiting discovery, pedalling!
We offer you the opportunity to practice bike touring
in the area of the province of Brescia
, by taking cycle routes with various grades of difficulty: from the easiest itineraries to the most challenging routes.
Cycling through Franciacorta and the region of the lake can be so rewarding at both environmental and cultural level, here are just a few examples:
Are you ready to go?
- the lake and its charming places;
- the villages, two of those - Monte Isola and Lovere - have been enlisted among the club of "Borghi più Belli d'Italia" (the most beautiful Italian villages);
- stately mansions, abbeys, villas and castles;
- the vineyards and the terraces, which make up the traditional Franciacorta landscape;
- the nature reserve of the peat bogs;
- the spectacular hoodoos in Zone.
So, are you ready to saddle up?
Useful information concerning the activities on offer is available on this website, but we start making a list, just in case:
- rental of city bikes and mountain bikes for men, ladies and children. The bikes can be rented whether for just a few hours or some days;
- set-up of guided custom tours with various grades of difficulty, for both individuals and groups;
- creation of special tours during the local events;
- bike delivery to your home or sport club office;
- canoe and pedalo hire.