A mountain bike guide can choose for you a custom bike tour
across the region of Iseo Lake and Franciacorta according to your wishes, whether you come alone, with your family or your group of friends.
Our team will assist you with the setting up of your ideal route between the territories of Brescia and Bergamo, between Iseo Lake
, by identifying the appropriate way according to different variables:
- the level of difficulty: from the outing for everyone to the itineraries with a small difference in height, up to off-road trails for mountain bikes;
- the cultural interests of the participants with itineraries to discover castles, villas, building of worship, etc;
- the naturalist interests with itineraries offering unmissable views and natural beauties, such as the Nature Reserve of peatbogs or the many paths along the vineyards of Franciacorta;
- tasting, including lunch or dinner or a toast in one of the many wineries in the area.
The itineraries that has been described in the sections Iseo Lake
and Wine Route
include all the highlights of our region.
The knowledge of the territory, along with a dense network of relationships with local companies operating in the tourism and hospitality industry, allows us to choose for you the most pleasant places in which we can stop for a gourmet break or a wine tasting in the cellars
We show below a selection of our partners:
- Farmhouse "Al Rocol" Franciacorta in Ome;
- Winery "Il Mosnel" in Passirano;
- Winery "Villa Franciacorta" in Monticelli Brusati;
- "Relais Franciacorta" in Colombaro di Corte Franca;
- Restaurant "Ai Frati" in Vello;
- Restaurant Guest House "Rosmunda" in Clusane.